- Added all possible options to the specific boosting functions
instead of passing the options via ... to mboost_fit. Closes #81.
- Minor speed ups in df2lambda (i.e., when computing penalty parameter
for the defined degrees of freedom). Changes proposed by Benjamin
- Updated kernel boosting reference. Closes #84.
- Rebuilt package with LF instead of CRLF to fix cleanup script as
requested by CRAN. Fixes #82
- Use "old" definition of degrees of freedom in vignette("mboost",
package = "mboost") to make results reproducible.
- Fix handling of missing values in mboost and gamboost when weights
are specified. Fixes #80.