- New maintainer: Benjamin Hofner follows Torsten Hothorn as
- Package party is now imported. mboost no longer directly relies on
- Allow extrapolation for predictions if kronecker products, tensor
products or sums are used. Fixes #23.
- Development now hosted entirely on github as boost-R/mboost.
- Started using testthat.
- Improved checks for newdata: Warnings are no longer issued if data
has just different types of numeric values (i.e., integer vs.
double). Resolves issue #17.
- Fixed CITATION by removing duplicated string 'R package version'
(spotted by Heidi Seibold).
- predict: Improve warning when length(offset) > 1. Closes issue #20.
- Added test coverage using package covr.
- Better error handling in cvrisk also for parallel processes.
- Suppress warning of rankMatrix. (Resolves issue #24).
- Stop exporting internal functions for FDboost. Use mboost_intern()
instead. Caution: Do not use this function.
- Handling of missing values has been improved. Resolves issue #12.
- Minor bug fixed in vignette mboost_illustrations.Rnw.
- Throw an error if model cannot be fitted. Fixes issue #18.
- Fixed bug in bkronecker with dense matrices. Resolves issue #30.