- Added confint function to compute (bootstrap) confidence intervals
together with plot and print methods
- stabsel() now depends on the new package stabs where the back end
and methods such as plot and print are implemented
- Improved plot method for varying coefficients (ylim now suitable)
and base-learners of factor variables.
- Tweaked update function: we now can turn the trace on and off, and
specify the type of risk as well as the oobweight to update()
- Updated vignette mboost_tutorial to reflect latest changes in
- Changed plain text NEWS to inst/NEWS.Rd
- Removed links to archived package mfp.
- Explicitly specify the packages for functions that are implemented
in packages that are listed as Suggests:, e.g we now use
- glmboost()$model.frame() was broken
- glmboost()$update() was broken
- predict() for models with non-scalar offsets was broken